Sunday, January 07, 2007

Exam season was a trying time, but I feel satisfied with my efforts. 2nd semester drops on the 16th. Over break, I visited Charlottesville, VA (home of UVA), Lancaster, Baltimore, Philly area, DC area, NJ, NYC, Boston, and Vermont. I have put in some efforts on my job search, while also catching up on some movies and television.

My running comeback is still coming back. I had a few stretches of 3-4 days, which were interrupted by this or that. I ran when I could, and still plan to phase it in over the next 6 months and see how it goes. I did my last mile on the treadmill at the Hyatt in Boston this week close to 6 min, finishing up at 5:30 pace, and my achilles is finally coming around.

Here are a few photos, left-click the photos to enlarge. Sorry, the way this is posting they are a little mixed up.

Happy New Year, mammals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home