Sunday, February 06, 2005

die eagles, die

Running news
Total Weekly Miles: 78 miles. A fine week. I'm getting in 2 workouts and a long run, so I'm getting better. I'm not doing anything super-human in my training, just trying to get some groundwork in and stay physically fit.
Sunday. 2.6.05
1 hour 32 minutes. A good solid 14+ miles. Fabtacular weather. Felt purdy good, temps in the 50's. Ran up and around Haverford and some of the neighborhoods. Slept in and got out the door pretty late, so I was hungry. Mos def a good pace.
Just finished watching the SuperBowl. Alas, the Eagles were not victorious. Don didn't have a McNabb-ulous day (not enough Chunky Campbell's soup?). At least there is something to look forward to and complain about next year. Why did the Patriots mock the Eagles every time they scored? What bozos. I'm going to go out in the driveway and try to flip over my car now.

Saturday. 2.5.05
71 minutes, a good 11 miles. Kept quite a decent pace for some of the run, quite nice weather. Ran around some mansion neighborhoods. Explored some new areas that made the run a little longer than anticipated. Achilles will not cease to feel sore, but it generally loosens up during my run.
After the run, went to an RA interview all day. Went fine, but with a lot of demand and not too many spots open, I'm not counting on getting a spot.
Was nice to go to Gullifty's with Justin McCarthy, a bud from high school now at St. Joe's. A truly selfless guy, Justin once walked around the high school track and picked up all the pebbles out of lane 1 for me. Tonight, he agreed to attempt to eat a whole pie if I purchased it, but I decided against the investment.
Friday 2.4.05
61 minutes. I was quite tired for this run, which was completed around 5:30pm after a long day at work. Jogged around the neighborhoods, will say about 9 miles.
Worked in Philly for Alan today. I finished an accounting package for our main client in Liechtenstein and did a few other tasks. There was lots of excitement about the upcoming SoupBowl on the streets of Philly. Unfortunatly, Stacy's car went on strike, so she failed to make the trip up to see me.
This guy lieks milk and is one cool dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home