Sunday, May 29, 2005

Olé


Lots of news to relate, not much running to report. But, first things first: one more wackyweird, face-morphed photo, for old time's sake. Since I haven't updated for nigh on 2 weeks, anyone who has checked my blog lately has been greeted/frightened by my bizzaro collage. I'll remedy that soon enough.
But, back to freak photos. Above, is me as a half-man, half-chimpanzee hybrid. I'm likely the most guapo and suave manape around (no offense, Dean).
In the original collage below, going down the left hand column is me as baby, child, teen, young adult, and older adult. Going down the right hand column, the party really begins: Afro-Carribean Bairdo, West-Asian Michael, Mike as would be depicted by Spanish painter El Greco, female Don, and Japanamation me.
If you'd like to make the magic happen yourself, try:
http://www.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~morph/Transformer/. Another option can be found here:http://212.100.224.91/.
The Websites are as fun and fruitful as walloping a bloated piñata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home