Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Anarchy in the UK


Here is Stacy and I posing as bronzed American statues in front of London Tower Bridge, an iconic landmark of London. We perambulated across the impressive behemoth, gazing down at the Thames below. I'll post more shots on this self-same page, but if you just can't wait, my photos can be found by clicking here. In fact, the first few are long-lost photos from Japan (including my temporary pet-robot-dog).

As for my physical fitness:
4/4/05
70 minutes, 11 miles, strong run around Charm City and Patterson Park. Beautiful day, though a mite windy. Got a good clip going, especially as I passed another decent looking runner along the Inner Harbor. My heel feels about as good as a kick to the crotch. I iced the sore achilles yesterday for about 20min, but the bag was arctic and I developed mild frostbite, frost"nip", or some such calamity. Just what I needed in an already sore area. I'll let you know if the heel falls off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home