Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like St. Patty's day...


It's the most wonderful time of the year! I really wanted to squeeze in a blog entry today, mainly to have an excuse to put up some spicy leprechaun shots, including a controversial man mauling. For an extensive leprechaun resource page, check out the following: http://www.lepconnie.com/. It's akin to finding that pot o' gold at the end of the cyber-rainbow.
By the by, did you know that the Warwick Davis was the one and only brilliant actor who played the leprechaun, Willow and an Ewok? Talk about big time star!

Also, I'm pleased to plug Edmundo Zysik's new blog. Get inside Ed's giant head and have a gander. Perhaps compare it to David "I never update" Dean's little place he calls home(page).

Now, I must return to my workload, which has become as obese as American society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home