Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Rabid Baird


WOOF? This dog may or may not be rabid. In any event, he is a cheeky devil. Did you know that "rabid" is an anagram for "Baird"? Pretty spiff.
For more special anagrams, check out: http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/. But beware, you may just blow your mind.

Here's a list of my favorite 10 anagrams for "Baird's Blog."
10. SIR BAD BLOG-- at least the "sir" provides some dignity.
9. RAD BIG SLOB-- is this a verbal self-portrait?
8. BIG ROD SLAB-- ditto.
7. RABID GLOBS-- a description of the writing style.
6. RID GAS BLOB-- pardon me, and my potty humor.
5. RABBI GOLDS-- coincidently, the name of my Blog's Jewish cousin
4. DRAGS BILBO-- a nice Lord of the Rings reference, as aluring as Gandalf's silky white beard.
3. IS BOLD BRAG-- zinger! you got me!
2. BIG OLD BRAS-- ha ha, hot, ( or not?), (runner-up in this category- "Dig Bra Lobs")
and (drumroll...)
1. I BLOG RAD BS- yes, I officially admit it. Perhaps this can be my new slogan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home