Friday, February 25, 2005

Mr. T. pities the fool who don't read my blog


Mr. T is the man. Always an inspiration, ever an American hero, he shapes the world and pities the foo'.
Click to watch T go for a drive.
Here is a link to see Web stories of Mr. T doing battle with things like AC/DC and Mr. Bean.
A-Team fan club. Quote about B.A.: "Although he has Master Jump status, he is deathly afraid of heights and likes milk and children." Wise man.

Speaking of T, did you notice that Paris Hilton's T-Mobile account was hacked? The list of all her contacts is here, at least for now. I found the list relatively early, and almost called Ashley Olsen to say "You're in big trouble mister", but I wussed out. Of course, now that Ms. Hilton's phonebook is on the Web, I'm getting calls all over the place. Why did Paris have to be so careless with my digits? (Note-if you're confused by not seeing my name on her list, it's because I'm under the alias "Hot").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home