Tuesday, May 31, 2005

to run a ton is fun when done

For now, a running update. Stay tuned for my rap on finals, my bro's wedding in Colorado, Princeton reunions, Star Wars, my summer job at The John Templeton Foundation, and so much more...

5.8.05-5.31.05
Zero miles. Unless one counts capering from the Genomics building at Princeton out to the Street during Reunions because it was raining furballs and woofers, then maybe close to 1 mile.

Upon discussion with Marcus O', I decided to take some time off. I desire my achilles to heal, although it still is not quite right. Thus, treatment I must seek. Either massage, or achilles replacement are some of my primary options. Anyone want to donate me their tendon?

My running goal is to qualify for Japan again. That gives me over 3 months still to get into tasty shape-- sweet like Mrs. Butterworth hooking up with Aunt Jemima.

Sat. 5.7.5
23 min, 3 miles easy.
Fri. 5.6.05
40 min, probably 6 miles or so.
5.5.05
45 min, probably 6.5 to 7 miles.
5.4.05
59 min, somewhere between 8.5 and infinity miles.
5.3.05
55 min, 8 miles give or take.

Know not where I ran. Neighborhoods, parks, and the like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home