Thursday, July 21, 2005

Rock the Casbah




A new age has dawned for Baird's Blog. Here is one of my first photos fresh off the camera. I am indicating a message on my shirt for you. How brilliant.

Today's running news:
AM: 5 miles, 35.5 min easy. Round yonder park 4 times.
PM: Got in my vehicle and hauled it on up to Wissahickon Park/The Green/Fairmount Park/Forbidden Drive/Whateveryouwannacallit. 3 mile warm up, around 21 min. 4 mile tempo in 21:51, which is about 5:28 pace. 3 mile cool down, around 21 min. Another scorcher of a day. I think Mother nature left the oven on, or accidently bumped her thermostat. I was wobbly on the cooldown, but explored a trail off to the side of the main drag, which involved a very steep
t.
n
e
c
s
a

This just in: I finished a whole box of Oreos in 4 days. That's 140 calories X 14 servings= 1960 calories, which is enough to fuel a mortal man for one standard earth day. Luckily I am not your run-of-the-mill homo sapien! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Ha! Ha ha ha ha ah aha ha ah. Ha.... hmmm... chuckle. cough cough. riight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home