Sunday, July 10, 2005

I said hey. What's going on?

Sunnyday, 7.10.05
1 hour 45 min 21 seconds; 17 miles.
I ran on the rail trail north of Baltimore, where the running's fine. Went out running conservatively, came back faster (last few miles if I recall were around 6:05, 5:55, 5:45, 5:55, 5:50). Felt good. Rolled past some Falls Store Running club guys who thought they were pretty swell, untill I left them in my dust a la Speedy Gonzalez. I actually got their contact info and may run with them in the future. They seemed like decent guys, and one of them even said Remus calls him every week too.
All in all this was a valiant run, pace averaged around 6:12, with a purposeful hastening of pace on the way back. I was grateful that I tore myself out of bed early and beat some of the heat. The shade of the trail really made a difference on this muy caliente day.
On a side note, I bought 15 Gatorades at the store today. Extraordinary sale! I was like: "Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..."
Plus: great news! I'm behind in my work! What's the great news? Oh, I just saved over 20% on my car insurance by switching to Geico. Seriously though, the Gecco who dances the robot with greater skillz than Kelly Monaco truly hooked me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home