Tuesday, November 16, 2004

AM: 57.5 min. About 8.5 miles. Ran around neighborhood, down Conestoga Ave. Found a lil' park to jog around. Also ran around Presbyterian Children's Village, whatever that is: all I know is that it has a nice grassy campus. Did more than planned, got a bit turned around in the 'hoods.
PM: 1 mile jog back from school, raking for an hour, than 25.5min, 3.5 miles, around the neighborhood. Also got turned around in 'hood and did more than I had time for, and had to rush to get to class. Achilles still sore. Total miles: 13

I moved a few tons of leaves today. Strapped a leaf blower on my back for the first time, which made me feel like a big strong man. Then it ran out of gas, and I went back to rake and tarp.

Happy anniversery, Stacy, 2 great years.

For an entertaining link, peep this: http://www.asksnoop.com/
The shizzolator will translate even my page into Snoop Dogg speech (enter http://mbaird.blogspot.com/). Humorous insanity is bound to occur.


Gotta go fo' shizzle, dogg, know what I'm sayin'?
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home