Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Thursday

AM: 79 min, 'bout 12 miles. Ran down to Willows and around the trails. Decent pace. Slept in and felt good. Did some situps, and quite light lifting. Also raked leaves in the front yard for an hour.
PM: 26 min, 4 miles. Ran around my 'hood in the dark, after my e-biznizz class finally terminated. So dark out at night here in the 'burbs. Lots of big houses, but no lights on the street, just felt like I was floating through the inky night, except when cars what blind me with highbeams.
Total Thursday distance: 16 miles

My E-business class is 50% distance learning, which means half the time we just meet on the internet in a chat room. These are the easiest classes I believe, but I haven't been able to schedule one for next semester. Every other week our lectures are powerpoint slides online and it's humorous to hear my foreign professor stumble through and mispronounce words.
I raked leaves in the twilight, which may make my back a little sore. I promised to help out, though, and the yard was starting to look like a disgrace. I cleared many mounds of leaves and found that there is some satisfaction derived from pushing these tree droppings from Point A to Point B.
My condolences to Josh, who found out that he was in love with a woman who already has a boyfriend, not to mention 2 children.
In my Internet purusing, I located the following wacky Carl Lewis music video: http://www.carllewis.com/video.music.1.html
My compliments and regards to King Carl.

You're fired,
Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home