Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Meow meow meow

Tuesday, 11/9/04
AM: 1/2 hour warm-up, probably 4 miles. Extended warm-up unintentional, as the bike I planned to use did not work this morning, so I had to run to practice late. Met Hayden, Marcus. Jogged to Haverford. 5 X mile at Haverford cross country course (loop with hill). 5:25 'warm-up', 66 rest, 5:04, 71 rest, 4:58, 88 rest, 5:06, 1:43 rest, 5:09. Pretty much a stinker of a workout. Hayden made me look bad. Marcus thinks high mileage just left me feeling a little flat. It was first real cold day in a while (probably 40 degrees and windy). Not on top of my game for workout, but got through it. Ran 3.5 cooldown (walked part of way back to apt.) Another 1 mile later (ran to store, and I'm going to count it). Left achilles still hurts. Today's total: 14

Walked really far after class in cold to pick up some much needed sustenance and milk at CVS. That's right, I do my grocery shopping at CVS, got a problem with that?

Monday, 11/8/04
PM: 58 min; 8.5 relaxed to Haverford with some of the Nova team. Took morning off to rest after long run. Did 6 X 100m strides in football field after run. Later, in evening ran another 1+ mile or so, as my bike tire popped on the way to class. I discarded the wounded Antelope and loped off to class, a bit late unfortunately. Total: 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home