Monday, November 15, 2004

The day of Mon

Running log:
AM: 1 hour 43 minutes. Probably about 15.5 miles. Did a long run today, since I raced yesterday. Wasn't rolling, as I was a little tired from the weekend, the trails forced me to slow down, and my left achilles was hurting, especially towards end. My heel is crunchy to the touch, so I try to manage it through self-massage. Ran down to Willows via backroads, which was a nice change. Ran the trails there, and ran up a really large road hill on the other side. Pretty fine long run, but shouldn't take much out of me.

Other than my run, I did some work today, editing an international textbook for one of my professors. I find that I am interested in International Business.

Although protests caused me to cancel my last wacky link, I will push on with the wackiness.
Wacky Link of the Day: I might have remarked last week that Carl Lewis was the next Tunak Tunak. Pardon my arrogance, for it only took the mental slap in the face from Dave Dean to remind me of the master: Tunak. No, not Tupac, I said Tunak Tunak. For a period in college, the Tunakker was huge. Well, at least in my dorm room he was. Apparently, he is also very popular in India. I respected Tunak Tunak's devotion to the music, spirit, and crazy dance moves. I now offer you a link to this classic (for those with good Internet Connectins), but I warn you, you may never be able to stop dancing again: http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~mrdarius/music/tunak.ram
reworked a bit: Tunac tunac flash/cartoon version: http://www.deviantart.com/view/3387190/

Enjoy.

Dodododododododoodoom-da-da-da,
Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home