Sunday, December 26, 2004


Pop Quiz: Is it an elf, midget, dwarf, gnome, leprachaun, oompa loompa, or all of the above? In fact it's not a fair question, because the lil' bugger is not dressed up in a hilarious costume. When in doubt I assume elf, as they probably far outnumber the others, and I just watched the movie "Elf," with Will Farrell (2 thumbs up-way up).
To see a non-PC "midget manifesto", I suggest the following: http://midgetmanifesto.50megs.com/. This plan calls for the separation of working midgets, breeding midgets, and special gladiatorial midgets, among other things. While gladiatorial midgets may be extreme, I propose a midget sports league, at the very least.
To see from the perspective of the Little People, check out: http://www.lpaonline.org/. "Little People of America (LPA) is a nonprofit organization that provides support and information to people of short stature and their families." I am contemplating becoming a member to show support which would, among other things, give me access to the LP message board. Perhaps they post directions to their gold, or secrets behind their magic powers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home